Researcher at Monash University in Professor Geoff Webb's team - Centre for Data Science.
- March 2015: My blog post about Deep learning for Text Understanding published on KDNuggets
- March 2015: I will be staying a month as invited Professor at A/Professor G. Forestier's team at ENSISA next May.
- December 2015: My work on priority-queues for Chordalysis accepted as a full paper to SIAM SDM 2015
- September 2014: My work with Professor E. Keogh accepted as a full paper to IEEE ICDM 2014
- September 2014: My work on MML for Chordalysis accepted as a full paper to IEEE ICDM 2014
- June 2014: Visiting researcher in Dr C. Raissï's team at the French Institute for Computer Science.
- April-May 2014: Visiting researcher in Professor E. Keogh's team at University of California.
Where I've been
|May 2015||Invited Professor at A/Professor G. Forestier's lab.|
|June 2014||Visiting researcher at Dr C. Raissï's lab.|
|April-May-2014||Visiting researcher at Professor E. Keogh's lab.|
|July 2013||Visiting researcher at A/Professor G. Forestier's lab.|
|May 2011||Visiting researcher at Professor M. Teisseire's lab at the Remote Sensing Center.|
|2009-2012||Doctoral researcher at the French Space Agency, Thalès and at the iCube laboratory.|
|2009-2012||Teaching assistant at the Computer Science Department of the University of Strasbourg.|
Faculty of Information Technology
Building 63 - Room 224
PO Box 63
Tel.: +61 3 990 59 182
E-Mail: francois (dot) petitjean (at) monash (dot) edu